Wednesday 26 October 2011

Xbox live/router question?!!! please!?

yo ok heres the story, i recently got an xbox and i got live on it. I use a bridged connection to connect. (goes from router to laptop to xbox via ethernet) the only problem is my router security. I sometimes get messages such as 'the game session is no longer available'. So i changed my router NAT settings to open. I still sometimes get the message , so i looked up a forum and found that i need to change my port forwarding settings. i have a netgear WNR2000 router and need to know exactly how to change the port forwarding settings and also any other settings i should change thanks, 10 points best answers!!!!!!!
Xbox live/router question?!!! please!?
why dont u go straight from ur router to the xbox via ethernet....and if wires hassle u get a wireless thing for ur xbox
  • server
  • 1 web hosting
  •