Wednesday 26 October 2011

I have an Oracle in my system?I'd installed Apache Tomcat in my system, it started properly but not run on IE

I have Oracle 9i on my system?Now to run JSP %26amp; Servlets I just installed Apache Tomcat 4.0.It installed properly.When I will start the Tomcat it will starts.But when I will type the URL as http://localhost:8080, it doesn't show me the page, it shows some problem. But when I tried on the PC that has no Oracle, it will run properly. I think that was a Port problem. How I will change the port of Apache Tomcat, what type of URL, I will type on the browser so that it will run properly, Please give me answer as early as possible.
I have an Oracle in my system?I'd installed Apache Tomcat in my system, it started properly but not run on IE
Well it's up to you of course what kind of browser you are using and the most favourable for your purposes. I would suggest you to use the different browser and harvest the lots of perfect features..instead of IE. Try out the Mozilla Firefox.It's also preferable for the security reasons.Sorry if i didn't give you the right answer, it's just reminded me the problems i used to have with using IE.I don't have them anymore...:-)

Let's not ignoring the fact that the most of the viruses are manufactured for the IE browser.

Just in case..Good Luck.
I have an Oracle in my system?I'd installed Apache Tomcat in my system, it started properly but not run on IE
U have tomcat installed ok



got to tomcat_home(meanse where the tomcat is C:\tomcat)



open tomcat folder

go to %26quot;conf%26quot; folder

open server.xml file



find out the line %26quot;%26lt;Connector port=%26quot;8080%26quot; change to %26lt;Connector port=%26quot;10000%26quot;



now u access http://localhost:10000