Wednesday 26 October 2011

How can I make 碌Torrent work again!!???!!!

My 碌Torrent stopped working last month and it said change the listening port. I tried that and it did not work, so I re downloaded it and started from scratch. It still won't download, so can anyone give me suggestions on what to do about it?
How can I make 碌Torrent work again!!???!!!
Could be your ISP is blocking it. Many of them have started blocking P2P programs and sites. They claim it's a bandwidth issue. Give them a call. It is actually illegal for them to do that.
How can I make 碌Torrent work again!!???!!!
*** This answer is provided for those who use such software legally ***



There should be an option in %26quot;Options%26quot; click %26quot;Connection%26quot; and then the button which says %26quot;random port%26quot;.



In response to the first answerer ... I don't think what they're doing is illegal if you're doing something illegally ... infact my own ISP states its connection may not be used %26quot;against the laws of England and Wales%26quot;, as is standard in my country. If they don't block the ports though they may be under threat from the (US equivalent of) RIAA.



They sometimes ban the ports stuff what can be used both legally and illegally (i.e. BitTorrent and LimeWire) as a general ban ... otherwise they pass personal info back to them when requested (this could be a legal requirement, or is consented beforehand by the end-user somewhere in the T and C's of the policy)