Friday 7 October 2011

USB printer USB002 is Virtual?

I remember a long time ago looking at the device Manager and seeing the individual usb ports. I have an application that does not print and it is set to the only default printer at USB002 which says it is virtual. How can I manually attach it to a physical usb port and have those ports show up in the Device manager. When I try to install the printer it automatically selects the port. If I try to change the port it says access denied.
USB printer USB002 is Virtual?
well.. my best recommendation is to install the printer with their own original CD Driver Installation..

If you can't have it, try to google up, and type the excat brand and type of your printer, and always try to download the driver right from their own official website.



Bcause during the installation, driver program manage the port for printer automatically.

its all the best and safe way to do that..



hope this help..
  • How big for a toddler quilt
  • advice and suggestions
  •