Wednesday 26 October 2011

Problem connecting to Battle.net?

I installed warcraft 3 but I am getting the error message



%26quot;You may be trying to connect to an invalid Battle.net server. If you are using a modem, you may need to manually connect to the Internet before connectign to Battle.net%26quot;



when I go into the gameplay settings in wc3 and change the port I can sometimes get on but it is very laggy, even on US west(I live in California) I use a wireless router that my desktop is directly connected to. Sometimes I can connect and sometimes I get the error message. How can I fix this?



PLEASE IF YOU ARE HELPING ME OUT GIVE ME STEP BY STEP INFORMATION ON WHAT I NEED TO DO,



thank you
Problem connecting to Battle.net?
I think Blizzard is having a few server problems. A while ago the FTP servers for the patches were down.



Wait it out for a while.
Problem connecting to Battle.net?
well i cant give u step by step info but i think u need to download a patch just go on site tyere should be help or something thats all i think.
Usually, the only time i can't connect to Battle.Net is because of the router. I know it sounds crazy, but if you set a security account on the router, it can block incoming connections (battle.net).



I never seen Blizzard close Battle.net for maintenance ever, but that's always a possibility.
see the wow updated batter.net at http://www.gamevive.com/ and http://www.gmbar.com/ to know what problem you have met