Wednesday 26 October 2011

Security IP cams online....?

Ok this is for the high end IT tech people. I know alot of people will throw stuff at me. I know what I am talking about, please only answer if you know the answer.



I bought a Trendnet TV-IP110(w).

I have modem %26gt; router %26gt; wireless

The DHCP is on the router, and wireless is just acting as a gateway, no firewalls or anything.



If on the router i forward port 80 to an IP for one of the cams i can view it by going to my public IP, IE http://25.255.255.25, i get promoted with the cams login info and i can view the cam.



Now that is fine for one cam, but i have 4 cams.



How can i make this an easy way to view ANY of the cams?

They all have different IPs. thus i have to change the port that is forwarded each time?



Any suggestions?
Security IP cams online....?
Can you change the port that the IP camera listens on, and forward a port for those?



i.e. camera 1 would be 25.255.255.25:10000, camera 2 would be 25.255.255.25:10001, etc.