Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do I import my Houston Community College (HCC) email info to my GMAIL account? ? ? ? ?

it worked for my yahoo accounts but it asks me questions when i try my hcc account. i did everything they said, put in the address (myname@student.hccs.edu) and password for that account, but then gmail says



%26quot;Gmail couldn't identify your POP server. Please enter your POP server information below.%26quot;

%26quot;POP username%26quot; it says myname

%26quot;POP server%26quot; it says mail.student.hccs.edu -i dont know why there is the word %26quot;mail%26quot; put in

%26quot;Port: 110%26quot; and it has an option to change the port number



does this mean i cant import or do i have to change something? any info will help!!
How do I import my Houston Community College (HCC) email info to my GMAIL account? ? ? ? ?
idk but i took a class at hcc but im a student at UofH (university of houston) main campus



good luck