Wednesday 26 October 2011

I Have a problem with my my mouse ? stop working all of sudden then i need to plug it out and back in to work?

i was using a USB mouse ..this happened then it stop working ..i got a new one ..working but stop working time to time ..is this some drivers or what is it ? every time stop working i just need to plug it out and then plug it back in.... how do i fix this ...i am using other USB devices and they working fine..and also i also change USB port same thing what should i do ?
I Have a problem with my my mouse ? stop working all of sudden then i need to plug it out and back in to work?
The mouse is faulty. I had this problem after I (accidentally) dropped my mouse. I had to unplug and replug just like you.





Get another one
I Have a problem with my my mouse ? stop working all of sudden then i need to plug it out and back in to work?
You probably have Spyware on your computer.

A common problem with Spyware is it screws up your mouse or keyboard.

Run a scan in Safe Mode.

http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-An鈥?/a>
IT COLD BE A DRIVER FROULT,OR YOU WILL NEED TO USE THE DRIVER THAT COMES WITH THE MOUSE , IT ALLSO CAN BE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO GO IN TO THE BIOS AND CLICK ON OS2 IN THE BIOS TO SEA THAT WILL WORK AND FREE UP THE MEMROY AS WELL, GOOD LUCK.
Please uninstall the driver, restart your puter, then again reinstall the driver then plug in the usb, it will work again perfectly.