Wednesday 26 October 2011

Central Heating Problem (Radiator too hot)?

I have Nefit 3030 combi boiler, when I use hot water for long period (shower or dish washer) after that I see that all radiators become hot and the boiler doesn't stop(the room thermostat is set to 16 degree but the temperature of the room is around 22) then I have to change the room thermostat a little bit (doesn't matter if I decrease it or increase) then the boiler stops (works normally).

I have changed three port valve but it doesn't help.



how should I fix the problem?



regards,

Hamed
Central Heating Problem (Radiator too hot)?
the boiler stat is faulty the other stats are working fine replace the boiler stat located on the boiler
Central Heating Problem (Radiator too hot)?
replace both thermastats one on hot water tank and room thermostat because the thermostats control boiler operation if they are faulty they dont comunicate propley