Saturday 24 September 2011

I NEED HELP! how can i change my utorrent forwarding port?

it says that my current port isnt open..thats why it takes very long to dowload..how can change it to an open port?
I NEED HELP! how can i change my utorrent forwarding port?
use port no 40331



i always use it ...its sooo fast with that port
I NEED HELP! how can i change my utorrent forwarding port?
Changing the port number most likely will not help.



What needs to be done is set an exception in any firewall, software or hardware (router), on your system for uTorrent. A firewall will block the uTorrent port (as it is supposed to) unless an exception is made.



This guide will help clear the network connection for your port:

Optimizing 碌Torrent for Speed

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/鈥?/a>
Left click where you see either a green check mark, yellow triangle or red at bottom that indicates network status. You can easily change port there and also uncheck random port option. You need to port forward the same port used with your router if router firewall is active and best to turn off on router and just use software firewall.