Saturday 24 September 2011

How can I change Xbox 360 wireless controller port?

I tried turning the controller OFF and ON, pressed the detect button. all I want is to reassign a controller from port 2 to port 1. is it possible wiout having to tutn OFF the console?
How can I change Xbox 360 wireless controller port?
Turn off the console and turn it back on I reckon is the only way.



Possibly need to take the battery out and put it back in on the control, I dunno.



Its happened to me before, but how did you get in that position? If ur other control ran out of battery or something switch batteries.
How can I change Xbox 360 wireless controller port?
lol
Idk....lol
just turn of the port 1 controller
hhg
Try clicking the small sync bottom on top
  • celeb myspace
  • cable tv to computer monitor
  •